I had so much fun volunteering in Maggie's classroom today. It was Storybook Character Day and Halloween centers. Ms. R even so kindly invited Lucy to join. I couldn't believe it and could hardly turn down the opportunity. You know...Lucy's dream is go to Elementary school with her bigs. She pleads daily.
Maggie chose Fancy Nancy Bonjour Butterly as her Storybook Character. Which is perfectly fitting with her recent butterfly obsession. {more to come on Halloween and her birthday}
So while I worked the Pumpkin Guts station {seriously haven't I carved enough pumpkins this week?}, Lucy toddled around with Maggie. It was pure preciousness. I was even able to grab a few pics from my station.
Can you tell Lucy had just come back from the Cookie Creation station?
I just love Kindergarten! I'm savoring every moment because I'm getting a taste of how my volunteer time in the classroom is GONE come 2nd grade. Boo hoo!
Thank you Ms. R and Ms. G for welcoming Lucy and I so kindly today!







No comments:
Post a Comment