So I snuck Jack out of sports camp this week. Okay, so it wasn't really sneaking, I had to fess up to Daddy. I mean I had bought the tickets quite a while back. And wouldn't you know, Daddy was A-Okay with it. So much so, he even decided to join us!
Which might explain why I forgot the camera. That and the power being out from a massive storm last night. I had to manually open the garage door this morning so we could back the car out. It wasn't pretty...I have a black eye to prove it. Needless to say, I forgot the camera when my morning didn't go as planned.
With all that being said, let's just thank our lucky stars that I grabbed any shots of today.
This is the starts of the black eye. I had ice on it the whole car ride down. By the end of our Lego Land visit it was nice and purple. Lucy's favorite color:)
The sisters hung out in the Lego Friends corner most of our visit. I mean who can resist pink and purple lego girls?
While Jack was all over the place.
The best experience being the Master Builders Class. He had to replicate this parrot by sight in 15 minutes. It was pretty amazing to watch his mind at work.
Jack and I also built a white bunny with a carrot. We were so impressed with our final product that we tried to take a selfie with it. Major fail. I never claimed to be good with the camera phone.
Have I mentioned how much I LOVE summer vacation? Please, please don't let August come...








No comments:
Post a Comment