With back to school came "back to...it all". Morning routines, pick ups, homework, and of course, extra curricular activities.
Jack started back to karate. And even has a blue belt to boot after a graduation. His passion has not wavered. I have a feeling this is something that will keep us busy for years to come. We couldn't have been more proud to stand by him and watch as he donned his newest accomplishment.
Maggie was more than excited to take to the ice in her new skates {the rentals just weren't cutting it} and this ever so glamourous Frozen outfit. For the first time in my seven years {and a few moths} as a parent, I caved and bought clothing, other than jammies, with a character on it. {And this, my friends, is why my kids don't make Target runs with me} She begged and pleaded in her sweet Maggie way and when we established it as an "ice skating/dress up outift", it found it's way to our cart.
And you better believe there was no way I was talking her into buttoning up her coat and covering up her coveted tutu dress. The thought! I have to say my beautiful girl pulled it off well.
And my darling Lucy...being the trooper she is {or possibly because she doesn't know any different}, tagged along for it all. Although, I must note she did return to her beloved gym class this week and music will follow the next.
Yes, we are back...to all of it.






1 comment:
I love Maggie's taste in skating outfits and I'm so so proud of Jack's accomplishments in karate!
Post a Comment