But, before I start sobbing, let's celebrate this kiddo, who is not only 100 days smarter, but also a 100 days older!
I just loved that Jack's class dressed up at as 100 year olds to celebrate the day. Jack knew exactly what he wanted for his costume, right down to the mustache. As hard as I tried, I couldn't talk him into letting me but baby powder in his hair to give it a white gleam. Even without that, I think he looks pretty amazing. I was practically rolling at his look. I couldn't get enough of it.
Add the old man pose in there and he was right on. And I was enjoying every minute of the show.
Jack came home with a backpack full of 100 day loot. Everything from a 100 day snack to an incredible hat, art work and even an edible necklace. He said it was a great celebration and even so humbly commented, that his "costume was the best". Followed with, "see Mommy, I didn't need white hair".
Happy 100th day kiddo. 100 fabulous days of making us proud!




1 comment:
So adorable. Love it. Hope you are well Paula :)
Post a Comment