It seems littlest Lu just can't catch a break this summer. Poor girl finally recovers from that dreaded virus that lasted umpteen days and now this.
We have come to find out two valuable facts this summer. (1) Mosquitos love Lucy. And (2) she has a serious allergic reaction to them.
In all my life I have never seen a mosquito bite wreak havoc like this. And on my precious baby's face too. I could just sob.
And if you think this is pitiful, she's got a matching one on her leg. It looks like a golf ball.
And my lovely Lucy smiles through it all. I sure do love this little gal.
I must note, this was after several applications of mosquito spray. I have tried every home remedy possible to ease the swelling...banana peels, alcohol, baking soda. I've even given a dose or two of Benadryl. I am most certain she looked worse by bedtime with her eye nearly swollen shut.
I'm open to any tips or tricks.
And with that, I think it's fair to say...I absolutely loathe mosquitos. Pesky little insects...ugh!



No comments:
Post a Comment