Monday, March 3, 2014

Lions or Lambs?

I'm still pretty skeptical on March following its's prophecy of "coming in like a lion and leaving like a lamb".  I actually foresee a little lamb and a lot of lion up ahead.  However, you will not find me complaing about this weekend's weather.

We were overdue for some much needed sunshine.  We pretty much hung out in the driveway every chance we could get this weekend, most especially Sunday.  After loading it up with nearly everything that had wheels or could bounce, my kiddos hit the concrete playing.

Add a few Cibula smiles and a lot of neighborhood kids and it was the kind of weekend that had me longing for Spring.



Yes, that is a banana and Zeba {from Great Wolf Lodge}.  Only my Maggie.



One of my favorite things about Lucy...her impromptu hugs.  I'm pretty sure her brother adores it too. 





I'm convinced that she thinks she is at least four.  She grabbed Maggie's helmet, put it on, and was on the tricycle before I could blink.  Next thing I know she'll be riding up to the neighbors houses inviting herself in for a play date.



This was Maggie's "Pet Shop On Wheels".  How I adore her girly-girl self.




After our little stint in the great outdoors I've got my fingers {and toes} crossed for an early Spring.  Wishful thinking after the winter we are having, huh?  Lions and lambs {humph!}




No comments: