Friday, October 18, 2013

For A Change

I thought I would share a little something unrelated to Fall for a change.

For starters, my girls in the tub.

See I do peel those Halloween outfits off of them on occasion and wash those yummy little tushies.  Maggie refers to the dimples all over Lucy's as "curls".  Tell me this isn't the cutest thing you've ever heard, "Mommy why does Lucy have curls all over her hiney?".  I thought I might roll out of the bathroom laughing, through the hall, and straight down the stairs.

Who doesn't love a precious "Maggie-ism"?




And then, a little self feeding yogurt session at breakfast.  I can't believe I get to do this for a third time.  Pinch me. Oh, the absolute simple joys {and never ending cleaning up} of a budding toddler.




And someone please tell me what color this child's hair is?  I swear she was our brunette a week ago.



If you're as lucky as I am, you get to spend your breakfast hour squeezed between two sweet things like that one up above and this one down below.



Jack and his big kid self heading off to Elementary school has given me an all new appreciation for these moments.  {I can assure you I could have done without the reminder}

So, I'm guessing it will be back to Fall posts with the onset of cooler weather...finally.  If I'm honest, and you know I always am, the only thing that excites me about that is a change in wardrobe {especially for my kiddos}.  I despise being cold.  But even I can reluctantly admit, it is time...for a change.




No comments: