Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Lucy's Sitting Session


With every sitting baby at the Cibula house comes a "sitting session".  I just looooove the sitting session.  Actually I just love everything about a sitting baby.  Cutest stage if you ask me.

We did Lucy's session at the beginning of the month.  April turned out to be one of the busiest months of our lives so I am so very thankful that we got this in when we did. I would have never forgiven myself if we had missed this absolute preciousness.

The ever fabulous Andrea Wood sent me my CD with the final images this week.  Talk about coming home after a long week to a giant smile in my mailbox.  Just one more reason Lucy is our continuos sunshine.

There are so many incredible images {nearly 200}, but here are a few of my fave...
















Way yummy pictures of my baby girl and her sweet siblings.  Don't you agree?

And YES!!!, I am finally going to update the header on this blog.  It's about time our littlest Lu was included {as I'm sure you've noticed}.  But in my defense, I have been anxioulsy waiting for this session.  The update is in the works.  Stay patiently tuned {I'm still trying to adjust to life without being on the road}.




1 comment:

Grammy said...

Jack is going to have a big job fighting off the boys for 2 beautiful sisters.