When Cristina told me her sweet 2nd daughter, Alexandra, wanted a "Hello Kitty" party, the first thought out of my mouth was, "how are you going to make that cute?". I should have known not to underestimate the power of the party planner herself. She is 3 for 3 this year!
Alexandra's 3rd birthday was absolutely purrrfect. There was something for everyone {including my crazy boy, which I was slightly concerned about when I got the invite for a kitty party}, lots of sweet pink treats, and absolute preciousness in the way of decorations. I seriously don't know how Cristina found the time to throw such a precious party in the midst of Christmas mayhem. I know I'm slowly drowning in wrapping paper around my house.
Jack, Maggie, and I, however, were able to climb out from underneath the Christmas storage boxes and celebrate Alexandra's big "3". But in the process of escaping Christmas decor, I forgot my camera, yet again. {Or maybe I subconsciously decided that I really needed one less thing to worry about} Either way, Cristina was more than willing to offer hers up. {And I'm starting to slightly get the hang of this Cannon thing} So post party, she, once again, got to sort through 40 plus pictures and email my little kitty and doggy over to me. And lucky you, here they are...
Hello Kitty! Face painting was one of the party activities...how cute, huh? And this little kitty has worn her ears at some point everyday since the party. Some nights she doesn't even want to part with them at bath time.
And Hello Doggy! I told you there was something for everyone.
And these are the doggy ears that are impossible to see in Jack's close-up up there. He lasted in them for about, oh, 8 minutes. It was a cute 8 minutes though.
The Birthday Girl! Yipee, Alexandra is 3! We love you precious girl!
How great are these milk bottles? There were so cute that I almost had a glass of milk myself and I hate milk {shhh...don't tell my kids that}.
These were about a fourth of the sweets that could be found at this party. I think my kids could have used blindfolds instead of ears. All was as tasty as it was cute though!


No comments:
Post a Comment