Jack, Maggie, and I had a fishy fantastic time at his goldfish pool party. I found myself falling in love with the aqua blue and orange combo everywhere {not a good thing for the wife of a serious Seminole fan}.
But in true Cristina fashion, she out did herself once again. I did grab a couple pictures of some of the decor, but spent most of my time hawk eyeing my two little ones. And what left over time I did have was spent watching Lucas devour his 1st birthday cupcake. What a precious mess!
Delish cupcakes with adorable toppers!
How great are these pinwheels in the oranges? Love that idea! And the bucket, to the left, contains paper cones filled with goldfish. A hit for my Mags.
According to Jack, this was the "BEST" jello he ever had! The sweet surprise inside was a sweedish fish floating around. Mmmm...
Look at that birthday boy!...I can't decide what's yummier...Lucas or the cupcake.
And now, I introduce our party favor...please meet Swimmy. Who has had his name changed three times now. Hopefully this one is sticking.
My kids are enamoured with our new pet. Who cares about breakfast these days, they would rather hang out with Swimmy.
And with that comes feeding him a little too often. My "only 2x a day" lecture is wearing me out.



1 comment:
We hated to miss this party! Oh my, Lucas is the sweetest little fishy I've ever seen! The details are adorable. And, a fishy favor?
Post a Comment