
The stockings are hung, the tree is up and decorated, Christmas cards are mailed, the house is decorated inside and out, and my kids (okay, maybe just Jack) are wild with excitement. And, to top all that, we've already got company--one of Santa's elves, kindly named Clarence by Jack, is here to send reports to the North Pole. It definitely feels like Christmas at the Cibula house.
What's left? Finish a tiny bit of shopping and start wrapping presents. Although I'm already feeling worn out, I don't know if I can take 20 more days of this.
We did however start the first weekend in December with a festive bang. Our dear friend Alexandra turned 2, and guess who was there to celebrate the December baby's big day?...none other than Santa. Loved it...marked one more thing of off my to do list. Santa visit...check!
Do I seem picture happy? I know this post has a ton of pictures (like the 3 previous posts), but...Tis the Season!
Look at those Christmas babies! Aren't they yummy? Maggie is a few months older than sweet Eliza Kate, but somehow I always forget. In my head, I put Maggie in the same group as those Spring babies. Those will be her best pals in a year or two.
Mommies and baby girls waiting for Santa's big arrival. We didn't even realize it until half way through the picture that there were no boys. Go figure...the boys were playing hard while the girlies were sitting pretty.
Santa's arrival began with a reading of Twas' The Night Before Christmas. Maggie was pretty entranced...from a safe distance.

Time for Santa's lap. I was shocked that Maggie let this happen. I'm thinking big brother by her side gave her the courage. Whatever it was, I am a happy Mommy, I was totally expecting to have to join them.

Jack had some alone time with Santa. He is telling him how he wants "magnetic cars" for Christmas. Just great...the only thing I didn't buy. (Oh, and you don't even want to see a picture of Maggie's alone time with Santa--it was not pretty--a Mommy can only ask for so much, huh?) Maggie however, did give Santa a pretty smile and giggle from my arms.
Cupcake time! I caught Jack right before he looked like his messy friend Patterson. Except Jack's wasn't confined to just his face, it was ALL over his shirt too.

Sweet Mags opted for fruit and pretzels over cupcakes. Mommy's choice--I did not feel like soaking two articles of clothing when we got home. It's plain to see, she was just as content with her healthy meal. Love that girl!

5 comments:
That first picture is absolutely adorable! If only I could get my 2 to pose like that, without B grabbing WK and WK whining about it... :)I have to separate them so far apart for pics! Love the outfits!
Gorgeous kiddos in their matching outfits! Love, love, love these pictures!
This is almost painful to read each time. It makes me miss them so much.
Merry Christmas!
Finally! It looks awesome...love the makeover.
Post a Comment