Although it was Maggie's 2nd Thanksgiving celebration, it was actually the first that she could enjoy the meal. And for Jack, it was the first that he couldn't get enough of his family. If I had to guess, my two little turkeys are more than thankful for all that Thanksgiving 2010 had to offer. With that being said, here is a peek at our list of "thankfuls" for this year...
Our first Thankful...the weather in Florida. Jack could not get enough of Grammy and Grampa's hot tub. And although I remembered to pack a bathing suit, just in case, Jack decided he didn't need it.
Our second thankful...a crawling baby! Yes, you read right, our Magpie has finally gotten the urge to get up and go. It's not a conventional crawl--Daddy calls it the Spiderman crawl with one foot and one knee on the ground. But, we can proudly say she is officially a mover!

Our third thankful...solid foods. And boy were they good!

Our fourth thankful...Grampa's cozy lap for a tired baby with a full tummy.
Our fifth thankful...cousins to chase so Jack could sport his infamous sweat head. I would say Jack was having a goood time.

Our sixth thankful...an Uncle to wrestle with. This pushed Jack just to the limit of exhaustion.
Our seventh thankful...Maggie's first trip to the zoo. I'm not sure if I want this to be considered her first. Although, she was amazed, she was still a bit confused and spent a lot of time observing from her stroller. We can call it her "pre-first".
Our eighth thankful...a joyous family train ride, cousins, Uncles, Grampas, and all!
We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday too and made your own list of "Thankfuls"!

2 comments:
Congrats Maggie on the moving! SO exiting! Loved the cousin pictures. What fun memories!
Exciting...oops!
Post a Comment