
I first saw "Baby Legs" at music class when Jack's sweet friend, Sophia had them on. She was dressed in a denim mini skirt and her cozy adorable "Baby Legs" were hanging out. "If I only had a girl, she would so be wearing those", I thought to myself. After complimenting Sophia's charming outfit, her Mommy stated, "boys wear them too". "Yeah right", I thought. I just couldn't see it. So, Sophia's Mommy convinced me to check out the website and take a look. Still not convinced Jack could pull the chic patterned leggings off, I ordered him two pair of white ones. I thought they would be perfect for under his clothes during the chilly winter months. And the big selling point...they only go to the thigh! So no diaper changing challenges! (at least clothing wise, diapers are still a huge challenge with a crawler, no matter what he is wearing). They came in the mail shortly afterwards and I fell in love! No more cold shins when his pants ride up and no more worries about pants being too thin. Just when I was about to share this new find with my oth

er Mommy friends, here comes Karen and Wesley Kate dressed in...you guessed it..."Baby Legs". Of course, Wesley Kate had a stylish patterned pink pair on...too cute! "Okay, I'm going to try a fun pair out on Jack", I was thinking. In mid thought, Karen informs that she had ordered a pair of blue and brown striped ones for Jack and a black skull and cross bone pair for baby Patterson. Thanks Karen! Preppy style for Jack and rebel style for Patterson...perfect, even though their personalities are the exact opposite! Regardless, Jack has been sporting his "Baby Legs" everywhere. He gets one compliment after another and more importantly...

.his chubby legs are warm. And you can't help but love that irresistible fat tush that hangs out over them...I could eat it up! So, from one Mom to another, I had to share my new love..."Baby Legs". Check out the website, you may just fall in love too!
http://www.babylegs.net/
4 comments:
On Flickr, I see babies with these all the time -- I agree that they are TOO MUCH! Jack looks quite dashing in his :) They weren't around last year (or at least I didn't know of them) or I would have totally squeezed Meg into some. They are great!! Oh well -- something new for the next baby, right?
ha...i had a sales girls a few months ago try to convince me that boys could wear them too and I just didn't believe it either! but i am glad to know they have a functional purpose...maybe we will try them! jack is pulling them off! :)
Ahhh..I could just pinch those legs of his. Look at Jack model his baby legs..they look adorable. I'll have to talk Landon into the whole concept! We can't wait for another outing! Hope you're enjoying the snow.
How adorable! I am now convinced that boys can wear them.
Post a Comment