
Jack turned 9 months old today. I know I've said it before, and it probably won't be the last time I say it, but time sure does fly. Today was much like any other Sunday in Jack's life. He woke up, ate breakfast, played a bit, attempted a morning nap after his gymnastics practice in his crib, ate lunch, went to Mass, attempted an afternoon nap after more gymnastics practice, ate dinner, played some more, and then bath, bottle, and bed time. For the 9th month of his life, I would prefer some more of the same and just a few additions. Here are 9 things that I am hoping for this month:
1. more teeth...we got 2 on the bottom 4 months ago...where are the rest?
2. bigger feet...I sure hope they catch up with his body this month
3. a slimmer waist line...with all of this crawling, surely that's not too much to ask for
4. creative mobility...he is pulling up on everything, but I wouldn't mind a little cruising
5. restful naps...since crawling, they are far and few between and he NEEDS them
6. no ear infections or colds...wouldn't that be nice?, just for 1 winter month
7. baby sign language...we've been working with him, but no response yet
8. an utter of the word "mama"...with meaning
9. and of course more of the same...lots of smiles, giggles, crawling, and playing hard
I may not get my whole list granted this month and that is all right with me. I feel so blessed for every minute and day spent with Jack. But a Mommy can wish, can't she?

1 comment:
Woah!! Jack has a lot to do in his 9th month! He'd better get busy :) Update us later and let us know what he accomplishes this month . . . it will be a lot, I'm sure!
Post a Comment