
That is what Jack's t-shirt said and that is exactly what it did today! I didn't even think about it this morning when I pulled his long sleeved "Let It Snow" onesie out of his dresser drawer. I was just looking for something warm and cozy for an indoor day. I couldn't have planned it any better if I had tried. The snow started falling at our house around 4:30 this afternoon...just some light flurries to start with. But, hey, that's snow in Atlanta! Clay and I couldn't resist bundling Jack up and taking him outside to witness his first snow. Who knows, it could be another 5 years before we see this again. At first Jack was extremely curious. Daddy held him in his arms and tried to show him the scarce falling snowflakes. The flakes were few and far between at this point, so Jack was unsure why we were standing in the front yard holding our hands out and acting so giddy. He even saw neighborhood kids running around squealing with glee...."hmmm, what is all the fuss about?", is what I'm sure h

e was thinking. Eventually the snow began to fall more steadily and he was beginning to get the idea. The ground began turning white and so were we. Jack gave a taste test with his tongue, crawled around in the wet grass for a moment, and then decided it was way too cold out there. Our romp in the snow was very short lived, but at least, one day, Jack can say that he has actually seen snow...and we have pictures to prove it!
No comments:
Post a Comment