The first ye

ar of Jack's has been amazing so far. Clay and I can't believe how much he changes from day to day. That is why we are so excited that we made the decision at the beginning of Jack's life to capture ev

ery moment with pictures, hence the purchase of a good camera. However, both of us are still far from being professionals behind the lens. And again that is why we are so excited that we chose a photographer we LOVE to capture the milestones in his life. Lisa Russo first came to our house when Jack was 19 days old. She tool beautiful endearing images of him all around our home. She captured moments of our family that we will never be able to return to except through pictures. We asked her to come back for two more milestone

s...when Jack was sitting unsupported and eventually when he begins walking. Last weekend she came over to take his "sitting" pictures. She sent us a "sneak a peek" a couple of days ago of just a few of the shots. I was in awe, I f
ell in love with my baby boy all over again. For the next few days I couldn't wait to see the full slideshow. We just received it and as you can imagine, I am so torn as to which ones to order. I want them all! I love the pictures of his curious face...that is jus

t so Jack! But, I also love the images of him laughing and the ones with Cosby and the ones of our family and the ones of him playing with Daddy. Decisions, Decisions!! I have included the link to our slide show below, just click on it, wait a few moments (it takes a while to load initially), and then tell me what you think. I could really use some advice, because if it is left up to me, we are ordering all of them! (Note to family--if you click on the shopping cart at the bottom of the slideshow you can order too:)
http://www.lisarussophotography.com/Slideshow/Jack
3 comments:
Okay -- those are just precious. I can't get the link to work and I'm dying to see the rest!! What a cute little guy Jack is growing up to be.
those pics are fantastic...she did a great job. I wouldn't know what to order either! But your family shots are all great...
Love them..how will you ever choose!
E
Post a Comment