Monday: we usually attend Music Class, but the fall session is over and the winter session doesn't start until the first week of December...so nothing!
Tuesday: we usually have swim, but that 6 week class ended last week...so nothing!
Wednesday: my nanny day...so nothing for Jack!
Thursday: our usual play date with pregnant Karen, baby Patterson, and Donna but, it's actually Karen's due date...so nothing, (except hopefully a baby will arrive)!
Friday: usually a Mother's Guild meeting at church, but that was last week...so nothing!
With nothing to do and nowhere to be, Jack and I are going to play it by ear this week. We will probably...

bundle up and go for a stroll
perfect our sippy cup skills

read some books
practice crawling (which he shows no interest in)and of course, not worry about what to wear
It will be interesting to see what a week of nothing is like. I think I can speak for Jack too, when I say, "we both like to be busy". He loves observing everything and everyone and with just me to look at he might get slightly bored. Then again, I could be completely wrong. He may actually enjoy having me and my undivided attention all to himself...it remains to be seen. Regardless, I'll keep you posted on how we fill our days this week. If I know "us", we'll find something to get into!

No comments:
Post a Comment