Today Jack and I met pregnant Karen, baby Patterson and Donna for our weekly "play date" and lunch. These are some pictures of Jack and Patterson trying to play together. Jack is the "big one".I like to point that out because it won't always be true. You see, Patterson comes from a family of height. His Daddy is, I don't know...6 foot something ginormous and his Mommy is 5 foot something else tall. So, it is inevitable that Patterson is gong to be a very tall boy. Now Jack doesn't have those same genes running through hi
s family. I am definitely below average in height and Clay is considered average. No matter what we do Patterson will be the "big one" soon. Actually very soon...Jack and Patterson are only 3 months apart. In baby time that may seem like a lot, but in a couple of years that will be nothing. Who knows, maybe even by a year old Patterson will be towering over Jack, he is already getting close! But for now, Clay, Jack and I are are going to revel in the fact that Jack is considered the "
big one". Even according to the Pediatrician Jack is tall. At his 6 month appointment he was 29" long and was in the 99th percentile for height....wow! that never happened to me. As for weight, well, you know, he is always up there in that area. When we ask the Pediatrician "when will his genes catch up with him and his numbers seem more realistic?", she just smi
les. I think that is her way of saying , "enjoy it while you can". And that is exactly what we are going to do. We're also going to hope that Jack will inherit some of our above average traits too...wink, wink!

3 comments:
Woo-hoo we made the blog! I'm looking forward to Karen having a baby soon too next to ours!
Too cute! I love Jack's outfit, where did you get that?
I'm loving your blog! You have to tell me what kind of camera you use. You take wonderful pictures. Jack is SO cute!
Post a Comment