We are so happy to be back in school, but for more than the obvious reasons. One of the kids, well girls now, favorite things to do is treat their teachers and friends at the holidays. And you know I am all about it. Any excuse to get creative.
When I saw these Halloween themed lotto tickets I just knew we had to use them somehow. I mean, who doesn't love a scratch off? I know I would never buy one for myself and assumed most of our teachers wouldn't, so it seemed like the perfect gift to give.
I packaged up three tickets per teacher, designed a quick tag and tied it all together with a bow.
Ghoul Luck Teachers!
I even got a few "orders" to whip some together for some other mamas and kids.
We can't wait to TREAT all our friends and teachers this week!




No comments:
Post a Comment