Saturday, October 31, 2020

Halloween Night

Happy Halloween!  Just popping in to wish you lots of treats and only a few tricks tonight! 

B-O-O! Let's start this Halloween Show! ...just a little cheer to put you in the mood for Lucy's costume!



Lucy and her besties....the "L" team!


Mooooooo!  Here comes my Maggie Moo!  The cutest farm animal of the night.





And of course, Maggie and her bestie...



And I managed to wrangle up one of my kiddos to take a picture with me before they took off to celebrate.  I've been chastised by my girls for being a witch "too many times".  So black cat is was this year.  MEOW!


Oh and in case you are wondering what happened to Jack, well April 13th, 2020 happened to him....his 13th birthday.  He packed a bag and headed down the street to meet up with the "guys".  I'll see him sometime after dark.

I swear he still lives with us though.

Happy Halloween in this crazy year of blue moons and everything else weird!




No comments: