Just when I had near given up on having a snow day down south...surprise!
And I mean this was a big surprise. We have gone from the 30's and 40's, then to torrential rain with temps in the 60's and 70's, to snow falling down all in the course of four days.
I almost dismissed Maggie when she came flying into my bedroom at the crack of dawn to tell me there were flurries in the sky. "yeah, yeah". But before we knew it those flurries turned into real snowflakes and my kids were out the door all bundled up.
Too bad it was a Saturday rather than a school day, but we will take it.
It's tough to tell from my late afternoon pictures, but there was plenty on the ground to build a snowman and get some sledding in before it turned to mush. Not to mention, our little Shelton got his first romp in the snow!
I'm certainly not holding my breath, but I do have my fingers crossed that we will get one more SNOW day before Spring!





No comments:
Post a Comment