Myself and two other momma's put our heads together to plan a shower that was Over The Moon. Once we saw Mrs. A's registry the theme was a no brainer. Moons and Stars and everything that twinkles!
I grabbed a few things off of her registry to decorate with. And then used my Cricut to make sweet themed signs and twinkling star vases. Almost all of the decor had a multi-purpose and we let Mrs. A take it all home to get the nursery started!
While I took on the decorating, the other hostesses offered up their house and took care of the food and dessert. Thankfully so, because the food is my least favorite task.
Since we knew we would have a house full of students, I found kid friendly favors. They were bookmarks with "Love you to the Moon & Back" in the exact shower colors. My girls have already put theirs to use.
Here is one of those twinkly vases before it made it to the shower. I realized we didn't get any great pictures of them.
But, the best pictures are coming up. Look at this super teacher with her baby bump and a room full of kiddos who adore her.
So much love and so thankful to celebrate Baby A!













No comments:
Post a Comment