Friday, February 7, 2020

Daddy -Daughter Date Night

As the co-director of special events at the girl's elementary school, I get to have my hand in all the fun stuff. But nothing has been sweeter than the Daddy-Daughter Date Night.  I have attended a few of these on the mother/son end, but this was my first time to have the opportunity to "spy" on my girls and my hubby.

My heart nearly melted.  Both girls got dressed up in their own way.  You would have thought they were attending two different events by the outfits they chose.  Long gone are the days of dressing alike.  But both looked beautiful in their own fabulous way.  And their date was pretty handsome too.

In between set up, decorating, and manning the check in, I grabbed a few under the radar photos of the event.  

Just as suspected Lucy could always be found on the dance floor, usually being twirled and flipped around by her daddy.






And Maggie was generally found running around being sassy and sweet with her girlfriends.




Love these little ladies and I love even more that they have a daddy who adores them.  All this love has me ready for Valentine's Day! 💗


No comments: