Thursday, February 14, 2019

V Day = Sharing The Love

We LOVE Valentine's Day around here.  From V Day lunches to a table top decorated full of love. {And I might actually even have a picture to show you if it weren't for the puppy...yes, he is still cramping my style, but in a totally lovely way}.

However our FAVORITE part of Valentine's Day is sharing the love.  We will look for any excuse to gift our friends around here.

Knowing Jack is on his very last year of this {boohoo}, he knew he had to make it good.  We googled practical jokes and found this prize.  He was sold on it immediately and it was an easy peasy put together.



Pun totally intended...I think his classmates went NUTS over it!  I'm not sure his teacher is speaking to me though {eeeek}.


The girls, naturally opted for something a bit sweeter.  Mags and Lu are totally digging bath bombs here lately.  Along with face masks {but that wasn't quite as gender neutral, so we opted for the bombs}.

Maggie insisted I find blue ones for the boys.  She wasn't sure how this was going to go over with 3rd grade dudes, but from what I heard it was a success.




Of course, we never forget the teachers.  I'm hoping we sweetened their day with a Valentine Mason Jar complete with lemonade packets and reusable ice cubes.  I'm assuming they got plenty of chocolate goodies elsewhere.



And when it comes to sharing the love, I never forget my favorite threesome.  Following in tradition, we decorated the kid's door Valentine's Eve with a few things we love about them in hopes that they would wake up feeling the Loveđź’“.

This was Lucy's...



Here's Maggie's...



And lastly Jack's...


The kiddos came downstairs to a Valentine breakfast and a red box of goodies for each of them.  Inside was a fun ticket to Candytopia {I couldn't imagine a better way to sweeten their day}.  Stay tuned for that delish adventure.

Don't forget to share the Love today. xoxo


No comments: