When I heard Candytopia was visiting Atlanta, I knew it would be the perfect Valentine's gift for my sweethearts. Imagine a museum of candy with pictures, exhibits and creations every where you turn.
I grabbed tickets and stuck them in the kid's V Day boxes. Of course, they had no idea what was ahead of them and instead gravitated toward the tangible goodies inside. But, after their visit, they all admitted it was the best "Valentine's present ever"!
To make the outing even sweeter we enjoyed the day with a few of our fave family friends. The anticipation was beyond...let's get in there!
Even the presentation to enter was pretty cool. The staff was full of excitement and the entry lobby was a taste of what was to come. These giants doors opened into a literal world of candy fun!
There were about five rooms in all and each had a unique theme and flavor to it. And of course, free candy in each of them...pockets were bulging.
I think Maggie's favorite was the art gallery. She was fascinated with the portraits of famous people made of candy and insisted I take a picture of her with this one. Pray for me.
Hold your breath...we are about to go under water.
This girl...I tell you, she always has me laughing.
The aquarium room was definitely impressive, but the rainbow room had everyone giddy and COVERED in confetti.
Even after using the blowers, we still went home with confetti in our hair, in our shoes, in our purse, and every where else imaginable.
The marshmallow room was an immediate favorite too. Who hasn't dreamed of swimming in a pool of marshmallow madness? Okay, so they weren't the real thing, but it was still pretty amazing.
Our final stop was, of course, the gift shop. And yes, we left with more sweets....all in the name of Valentine's Day!
Such a SWEET SWEET day. I love these little sugars of mine.
























No comments:
Post a Comment