Saturday, February 9, 2019

Buddies & Basketball

SWOOSH!  And just like that another basketball season comes and goes.

This was definitely an epic season for our family.  Jack's team had a winning record and played their hearts out.  It was a lot of fun to watch.  I say it had something to do with the head coach {wink wink}.

Jack was bummed to see it end.  Playing with all your buddies sure is awesome.  But, we celebrated the season's end with a cookie cake and  I even managed to catch a few of them for a picture.



And if that wasn't enough to make the season epic, look who else hit the court this winter.  My baller loved playing with her buddies as well.  Nothing like besties and basketball.




Thanks to great coaching and great friends these girls had a super fun season.  Naturally, the celebration continued with more cookie cake.  And since I could get away with it, seeing as how this was a gaggle of girls, I gifted the basketball buddies with a little something shiny.

I filled these cute dollar store pencil pouches with a few heart day treats.  This girls LOVED it.


And in case you are wondering where my girly girl, Maggie, was all season long.  Well, you could find her on the bleachers {very well dressed mind you}, cheering on her siblings.  That girl saves all her sweat for dance classes.

We have teeny tiny little break and then we are off to soccer season for Lucy and golf for Jack.  One ends and another begins.




No comments: