Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Memorial Lake Weekend

We broke in the lake this weekend.  Like for real!  We had friends coming and going, tubing galore, grilling, bunk bed slumber parties, and lots of fun.  It finally feels like a real lake get away.







Little guy got thrown into the mix right away.  I'm not even sure if he knows where he lives or which family is his.  Shelton, welcome to your busy crazy happy life!





I am so ridiculously excited about the memories we are going to make here.  It already feels like summers at my grandparent's lake house.  Best times ever!








The only difference in this modern day is the Cibula's lake house has a foam machine.  I have never seen such endless entertainment.  Its nuts.





And just like that they are bathed and clean...well kind of.

So if you want to know what we are up to this summer, hopefully it will be a lot more of this!


1 comment:

Grandma said...

Glad Lucy has learned that bubbles are "outside toys!"