Tuesday, May 22, 2018

My Graduate

So it's official...my last little one has graduated from Pre-School.  {sigh}

We attended Lucy's graduation this morning with a bittersweet taste.  So happy for this girl, basically because she is so ready, but at the same time struggling to let go.  They all grew up too fast, but this one has whizzed right through.  My sweet third charm is off to better and bigger things!  Omgosh,  am I about to be a empty nester? From 8:00-2:00 any way.

So the darling graduation consisted of a whole performance in which Lu was front and center.  She could be heard from across the room and it was music to my ears.  Adore this performer of mine.






Then the teachers read off a description of each child before announcing their names to receive their diploma.  I KNEW it was Lucy when I heard  this....


Nailed it!

Lucy spent an incredible last year of pre-school in these ladies care.  It warmed my heart that they knew her so well and have taught her so much.



Lucy was most definitely the star of the family today.  She couldn't be loved more.  Grandma and Mommy and Daddy showered her with love, kisses, hugs, and graduation gifts.



Congratulations Lucy!  You are off and I'm so excited to see you SOAR next year!


No comments: