It's SPRING BREAK and I LOVE it! I always get summer vacation fever this week. Nothing like a little taste of schedule-less days ahead to get me and the kiddos all giddy!
It did fall a little early this year and it was chilly on occasion, but we made it work. So you may be wondering, why are my kids in an ice cold lake? I'm totally with you, I thought they were cray-zeee!
I think the excitement got the best of them.
You see we spent the week at our new lake house. Yes, it's ours. And we are super excited to make some amazing friend and family memories there. More explanation coming, I promise. But, for now, here is a quick peek at our week.
I regret to say, there was so much setting up and getting settled, my poor camera hardly made an appearance.
Over the course of the week, we made several Home Depot runs and a few Walmart ones too. It's going to take a while to get settled. But the best part were the visitors who came and bunked and ate with us. So much fun!
I promise Jack was there too! I vow to get some lake pics of him soon...geez. Mommy fail!












No comments:
Post a Comment