If you asked my kids, I would hope they would tell you the real reason we celebrate, but I wouldn't be surprised if they slipped in the excitement of Easter eggs, the bunny and baskets.
We spent our Easter Sunday as we have for the past 10 years. The traditions continue. And even though Jack is sporting double digits, he wouldn't miss out on a good ol' Easter egg hunt for anything. Some things you just can't get too cool for.
The kiddos raced down this Sunday morning to find their baskets. That sneaky E. Bunny always hides them around the house and the search is as much fun as the find.
Then I forced my trio to get dressed in their Sunday best. Some are happier about doing it then others. But with eggs to be found they reluctantly cooperate.
And if you are truly in the Easter spirit, you won't judge my pictures. The quality is laking {I was snapping fast to get to Mass on time}, haircuts are needed all around {but, with dance recitals looming, I have to let it grow a bit for those dang buns}, and it was chilly {hence the jean jacket}.
But, Maggie put on dress and liked it! There is something to be said for that! My girly girl has been anti-dress for about a year now...go figure.
And no, Lucy is not expecting...lol.
Oh well we tried, we may not look completely put together, I mean Lucy has on one shoe in the above picture, but we love Easter, each other, and the reason for the celebration!












No comments:
Post a Comment