Friday, April 13, 2018

Happy Birthday Jack

 Look who woke up as an ELEVEN year old today?


I mean stop!  Where do the years go?  Last I checked, I'm not even old enough to have a kid this old.  He's almost as tall as me and I'm pretty sure he is smarter than me.

I know I'm his mom, but he serioulsly ROCKS!  Love this kiddo!


And because I love him soooooooo much, I wanted to make his real day as special as possible.  I made him cinnamon rolls for breakfast.  Trust me that is a huge feat...we don't bake on school mornings.  Then he opened his gifts from his sisters and a few family members before hitting the carpool line. And let me tell you, that made him happy!

Later, I took doughnuts into school for his classmates at lunch time.



And I took him and two of his besties to his favorite restaurant for dinner...The Big ketch.  Kind of nice for an 11 year olds birthday and super delish!


Next up....a real Birthday Party...at the lake...no theme {per his request}...but everything blue and yellow.  #jacksfavoritecolors

This is gonna be good...


No comments: