Oh dear, I am missing so many blogging opportunities. I'm having major issues with my computer and trying my hardest to remedy it. However, I'm thinking the inevitable is on the horizon...a new computer. Ugh!
So this post is about half complete. I've finally given up and decide to publish it as is....missing photos and all. Although, you won't miss what you can't see, right?
Here I am with our first summer outing-a day trip to Mayfield Dairy. The visit was fun, but the company is what made it AMAZING! We had 11 kids and 4 adults. We bombed Waffle House with our crew for a pre-dairy tour lunch.
From there we were off to Mayfield. The giant cow at the entrance was a dead give away. We are here...Ice cream please!
If a giant cow doesn't scream photo-op, I don't know what does!
While we waited for the next tour to begin, we all enjoyed ice cream in the cafe. One free cone with each tour ticket. And the flavor list was near endless, yet somehow this little one chose vanilla.
After a little ice cream licking and gift shop browsing it was tour time. If I'm being honest, the tour was pretty lack luster. Although, we did get to sport these incredible hair nets.
And this is just about where my pictures stop uploading. Ugh! Because what happens next is epic.
Okay, maybe not epic, but pretty fun. Because we were on a "day trip" several miles from home, it called for Dollar General hopping. Surely, you remember my love for the General. Call me crazy, but Alison and I have found some great birthday party finds in those places.
We found it only appropriate to introduce Ginny and Rachel, our other mommy friends, to the tradition. It's fair to say they are sold on our secret treasure hunt.
We ended our day with dinner on the road, which if you are calculating, that is a full day of road tripping, ice cream, meals, shopping, and good times.
Not a bad way to kick off summer! {Now if I could only get this computer to cooperate to share more fun.}










No comments:
Post a Comment