I have spent the week bouncing from end of year party to party. Jack's got rained out so we improvised with a hallway party. Talk about rolling with the punches. And Maggie's resembled that of hurricane force winds, but at least we were able to use the outdoors. The best laid plans....
Regardless, they all had an amazing time celebrating with friends and their awesome teachers. More bittersweet goodbyes topped with an overwhelming anticipation for a BREAK!
Finally, by weeks end the weather was cooperating. Us neighbor moms decided that called for a last day of school Bus Stop Bombing. We loaded up wagons and buckets with water balloons and sweet ice cream treat. And as that bus rolled up to our stop, the celebration began.
Run for your life! Water balloons!
I'm not sure who had more fun the parents or the kids. Definitely a new tradition that must live on!
We topped it of with the Walk Of Fame in our front yard. Hard to believe how much these kiddos have accomplished in a year.
My littles wasted not time in preparing their Summer List. I must admit, thankfully they are quite reasonable for the most part. I'm off to fill up our calendar...we've got a lot to do in a few short months.
Hello SUMMER! 😎











No comments:
Post a Comment