Pure adorableness. I know I'm her mommy and all, but if you ask me, there is nothing sweeter than Lulu in a Tutu.
And those lashes...still as long and luscious as the day she was born. Lucky girl.
After months and months of practice, Lucy finally got the opportunity to perform on stage this weekend. My Lucy loves a stage and spotlight.
Seeing this girl twirl, spin and plie literally melts my heart. It took three, but I've finally got my performer. And I can't deny, I literally eat up every minute of it.
Every ballerina deserves a bountiful round of applause and a bouquet of flowers, don't you agree? I'm not sure what Lucy looks forward to most...dancing on stage or getting her flowers after the show.
Lucy rarely turns down being the "star" of the day.
Its fair to say, we all love our Lu!
Congratulations on a stunning performance Lucy! xoxo















No comments:
Post a Comment