Monday, April 3, 2017

Mischief Managed

Hello Muggles! 

I'm back with part two of Universal Studios Orlando.  I hope you are ready for a little more "Mischief Managed".  I'm feeling mighty Harry Potter-ish these days as I craft away on Jack's party and find myself immersed in all these pictures.

And although we did re-visit and enjoy a second day of the Wizarding World, we also discovered a few other faves in the park.

We headed out for the park around 8:30 am.  Grandma arrived from her Jacksonville visit the night before so, as you can imagine, the kids were elated and ready to show her EVERYTHING!  

The kids grabbed their wands and we caught the bus straight from the hotel to the park gates.

Universal...here we come!





A park favorite for day 2 was Seuss Landing.  Imagine all things Dr Seuss and rides just the right size for the girls.  We enjoyed a plethora of who's-its and thing-a-ma-bobs and the girls were totally in their element.

And in case you are wondering where big brother was, well, this was not his element, and fairly so.  He was back to all things Harry Potter with Sophia and enjoying it just as much the second time around.





After a few spins around Suess-ville, we met back up with those wizarding warlocks so Jack could finally give Grandma an official tour of Hogsmead and Diagon Alley.



They both had been anticipating this part of the trip for quite a while.



On day two we enjoyed lunch at the Leaky Cauldron.  Apparently everyone else in the park did also...the line was insane.  However, the fish and chips were very worth the wait and truly thematic.

We spent the spent the rest of our day, and well into the night, hopping on every ride we had missed the day before.  And then going back for seconds.  Favorites were E.T., Race Through New York, and the Minions. 



We even caught the Animal Actors Show, which was a joy for all the kids.



We literally closed the park down with a 9:00 pm exit.  If you are doing the math, that was an over 12 hour day!  I am totally impressed with our stamina.  We have never made it that long at any theme park.  We are growing up around here.


As you can imagine, we literally fell in to bed, but only after I made everyone shower off all of those nasty germs.  Both girls snuggled in tight with all the new animals they had acquired over the pst two days.  

What is it with little girls and stuffed creatures?  I'm just so thrilled to bring all this stuff back home with me...not!



I can thankfully say, everyone slept in the next morning.  Next we were off to Jax Beach to meet my new favorite BaBy!




No comments: