Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Hoppy Easter

I'm just HoPpIn' by to share our festive Easter treats.  We took it very easy this year, but I'm loving all the pastels.  It certainly puts me in a Spring-y mood!




Now get ready, it doesn't get much easier than this, the kids and I stuffed cello bags filled with colorful marshmallow bunnies.  It was great counting practice for the littlest Cibula.  And it gave the bigger ones a reason to sit down with their Mommy for a while.

We added a "hoppy Easter" tag and then...




....sealed them with festive washi tape...how I ever mentioned I'm obsessed with washi tape?



And surely, you must know by now that we never miss an opportunity to treat our doting teachers.  I saw these adorable candy flowers at Target and just knew I needed them for something!



Somehow I managed to find each teacher's favorite color.  I tied them up with bakers twine and the same tags I made last year and I'm thinking they turned out pretty sweet.



Happy Easter & Spring Friends!  Peter Cottontail will be hopping down the bunny trail in no time!




No comments: