Saturday, April 15, 2017

Easter "HOP"-enings

It's time for all things Easter!  We have spent our entire week celebrating and counting down for the culminating day.  

Here are a few Easter "hop"-enings that we have been up to these past couple of days....

First, Lucy's Pre-School Easter party and egg hunt.  I was story mom for the shindig and had so much fun telling a "tail" to all those 4 year old bunnies.  I know Lu loved my story time, but I'm thinking the egg hunt may have been her favorite.  It's pretty tough stuff to compete with candy.



We hosted backyard Easter Egg dyeing in our jammies.  No complaints from me, get all the dye you want on your pjs.




Clearly it was a beautiful Spring day and sunglasses were a must.  I mean, can they get any cooler?





Jack made it through a WHOLE two eggs this year and then was up in a tree somewhere.  Why does this kid keep growing up on me?!?!?




And we topped of our Easter Eve with the annual Egg hunt and party at the club.  Mr. E Bunny made an appearance and guess which of my kids was the only one who would take a picture with him?

Yep, good ol' "star of the show" Lucy.









Among egg hunting, there was face painting, bubbles, chalk, and dinner.  I'm already wondering how I'm going to get this off my little bunnies face for Easter Sunday.  Eeek...




Happy Easter Eve!  We are all off to get tucked in in hopes of sweet surprises from the Big Bunny tomorrow.




No comments: