Wednesday, February 8, 2017

I {Heart} My Kiddos

We had a mini Valentine photo shoot today.

I came home with these festive dresses for the girls...straight from Target.  Maggie is getting harder and harder to clothe {I knew this day would come}.  Lucy will still wear anything she sees.  So, if I want the girls to match on special occasions, oh say like Valentine's Day, there is a lot of compromise.

This particular dress was a compromise on my part.  If I had it my way they would both be dolled up in some monogrammed or smocked number.  But, I'm learning to let go inch by inch.  Oh, the drama of being a girl mommy.

Compromise or not, I think these little Valentines of mine looked absolutely darling. {and I imagine you will be seeing a lot more of these dresses this month so hopefully you agree}




It's plain to see both girls were hamming it up for the camera.  Don't ever let them fool you...they LOVE a photo shoot.  Follow it up with a picture viewing party and they are happy gals.






I even managed to drag Jack out there since he was sporting a red shirt and all.  He really wasn't digging it, rightfully so.  One and done.  I completely couldn't blame him.

But, take a look over his right shoulder...someone {named Lucy} was itching for another turn.  Never a dull moment with that little super star.


Mmmmm...sure do love those kiddos💗💗💗.


No comments: