Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Crafty Clarence

You know it's Christmas time when our crafty little Elf, Clarence, reappears.

In true Clarence style, he has been soliciting giggles and little feet pouncing through the house in a mad hunt for him every morning.

My life has literally turned into the official "Elf On The Shelf Movie".  If you've seen the flick you know exactly what I am referring to...two little sisters happily lost in the magic and one big brother heaving and hoeing over the ridiculousness of it all.

Only difference is the movie has a very happy ending.  I'll have to live vicariously through that I suppose.

Regardless, you've gotta love the Christmas Magic!...even if it is only two-thirds.  Although, even big brother can't deny he secretly gets a kick out of Clarence's antics {he can't hide that smirk as hard as he tries}.






Can't wait to see what this little guy is up to in the morning...




No comments: