Monday, November 7, 2016

Seven & Science

I'm back with some action shots of Maggie's Science Party.  If you read the previous post, this one truly needs little explaining.

However, I'd like to take this moment to acknowledge my SEVEN year old baby girl!  My, my what changes have occurred this seventh year of life.  Maggie is vivacious, energetic, smart, BoSsY, curious, and creative.  Doesn't sound much like "My Maggie" does it?  Trust me, we've all been thrown for a loop too.

But, all that being said, some things haven't changed at all...she is sill lovely, cuddly, beautiful, affectionate, and full of smiles.  And we love her to the ends of the Earth.  I am so happy God gave her to us. 💜

And now, on to the party pics...

Maggie greeted all her guests at the entrance.  She passed out lab coats, safety glasses and badges to each of them.  She thrives on being in charge😉.



From there each Scientist personalized their Science Kits.




Next they were ready to experiment!  Like I mentioned in the previous post, a grown up at each station was a must.  And because of that, the entire party ran amazingly smooth.

Just look at them go to work!  It was so fun to watch!















Post experiments, we dined on some super silly Science snacks.



And then, sang Happy birthday to the guest of honor.  She's REALLY 7, folks!





This is proof of my aforementioned description of 7 years old at hour house.  Believe me now?



Happy Birthday to the Sassiest Scientist I know!  We LOVE you Magpie!!


No comments: