Friday, November 18, 2016

Cookies For Character

I should preface this post {and many more from here on out} that I got a new camera.  Remember back at Maggie's birthday party when I mentioned my camera broke?  Well, how is a girl supposed to live without a camera?!?  So I immediately replaced my oldie, it just made sense, and updated to the newest version.  It is pretty amazing, but I have absolutely no clue how to adjust a thing on it.  And I refuse to keep it on AUTO.  So that leaves me when some very unworthy pics until I get the chance to figure this thing out.  Wish me luck.  But, now on to much, Much, MUCH more important news....

We are just so proud to announce that our dear sweet Maggie has been named Cookie for Character for the month of November at her school.  If you think we are proud, you should see this little gal of ours beam!  I have never seen her more excited to share news in all her Elementary school days.  

Of course, no award would be complete without a ceremony.  Clay, Lucy and I attended the honoring of our little cookie at the school cafeteria.  Our Mags was so excited to see us.  And wouldn't you know Ceremony Day also fell on PJ Day...ugh!  {as if my pictures weren't bad enough}



When Maggie's name was called, she bravely went up to shake the Principal's hand and received her certificate.




That was then followed by what else than....homemade cookies!  Yum!




As aforementioned, I have no idea how to use this camera.



And apparently, neither did the person who took this family picture.  But, I imagine you get the just....we are super proud of our Cookies For Character kid all dressed up in her PJs.



Love you sweet girl!  Could November get any better for her?!?!


No comments: