Top O' The Mornin' to ya! And with that a Happy St. Patrick'sDay!
Although this mommy leprechaun was up to my eyeballs in Teacher Appreciation Week {more to come on that}, there was no way the little Cibulas were going to let me slide on the holiday. Lucky for them, I , I mean, the leprechauns whipped this table spread up the night before and left a trail of clovers.
Sadly I was already at school when the wee ones woke up for the day. This was my first St. Patty's Day breakfast away from home! But, Daddy said they were giddy with excitement and were feeling oh so lucky!
Jack greeted me at school and showed off his green lunch. One more thing that leprechaun got done on St. Patrick's Eve. Jack claims he knows it was my doing, but I have remained tight lipped.
The girls, on the other hand, swear leprechauns snuck into the house and made all this magic for them. Love that they still believe in the excitement.
There was no chance I was letting my little ones get pinched today. Look at all that green!
Lucky Me! Happy St. Patrick's Day friends!
You better believe I'll be pulling out the Easter decor at the stroke of midnight...










No comments:
Post a Comment