Falling right off the heels of St. Patty's Day {and Teacher Appreciation Week}, I have jumped straight in to all things bunny, basket, pastel and egg related.
You better believe the Easter decor came out and the rainbows were packed away at the stroke of midnight on March 17th. I do believe Easter does deserve it's due decorating time.
We also scurried to make Easter treats for our classmates. I feel like we were just putting stickers on rainbow lollipops. My littles could not wait to give these out. They bolted out the door with them this morning and this all I had left to show for our hard work.
There were also some darling pink and yellow ones. Easter colors just put a smile on my face!
And from there we've also hopped over to our neighborhood Easter Egg hunt. And that leads me to another reason why I don't care for Easter in March...it was chilly!! Hence the hodge-podge of attire they are wearing. I could hardly blame them, it was freezing at times.
Despite the cool temperatures, they had a great time. And as you can imagine they couldn't wait to bust into those eggs. As a matter of fact, one said child did not wait!
And with that, we are welcoming an early Easter! Before we know it the Easter bunny will be hopping by. Hippity Hoppity!












No comments:
Post a Comment