All I ever hoped for in my life was to be a wife and mother. And look at me now. I couldn't ask for more.
To my sugar and spice {I'll let you figure out which is which}, thank you for the joys of being a girl Mommy. You have both taught me that you can never have too much pink, glitter, and princesses. I love you girls!
To my handsome intellect, you made me a Mommy for the first time. Every day you do something to make me proud. Keep up the great work. I love you!
And to my very own Mom. Thank you for being you. We couldn't imagine our lives without you. What a blessing to have Grandma in town.
Our day was spent celebrating with brunch on the river. We showered Grandma with gifts and love and then strolled around the grounds. The weather was glorious and the day was truly wonderful.
Maggie and Lucy even gave the face paint artist a try. Now wasn't that a brilliant idea on the restaurant's part?
We also grabbed a couple balloon animals that popped within minutes. I can't say that I didn't expect that.
And just when I thought the day couldn't get any better, my little ones showered me with homemade gifts. And if you want to know why Jack loves me, it's because "I had Maggie and Lucy so he wouldn't get bored". Now tell me that wouldn't bring an everlasting smile to your face.
{and sweet Mags hasn't been back to school since our Disney trip so my Mother's Day gift is coming home today- honestly, no need, she's a gift in herself}
Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful ladies out there! The best job in the world!













No comments:
Post a Comment