There was no way I could let this semi-biggie pass without some sort of celebration. And let me tell you celebrations are right up Clay's alley {no pun intended}.
I gathered a few friends, family, and neighbors together for a Friday night of "Upscale Boutique Bowling" at The Painted pin. Oh, but this joint had so much more to offer. A little bocci ball {a family favorite}, basketball, shuffle board, skee ball, and so much more.
Of course, I kept the plan hush hush. However Clay claimed he was suspicious and then quickly recanted. Hmmm... Regardless a great time was had by all and most especially the birthday guy.
Happy Birthday Clay! I'm thinking 45 will be one to remember...
Back home, Saturday morning, we continued the celebration with our sweet trio. Lucy and I made a bakery stop yesterday to grab cupcakes for Daddy. She was very deliberate in her selection for everyone. Chocolate Carmel for Daddy, Orange-sicle for Jack, Strawberry Shortcake for Maggie, and Vanilla Bunny for herself. I'm thinking the line forming behind us was practicing some serious patience.
The kids showered Daddy with gifts that they had each wrapped and picked out themselves. Okay, maybe wrapping is a stretch...I wrapped, they decorated.
The sweet time each of them took to decorate Daddy's presents was beyond precious.
Between these amazingly sweet kids and the family and friends from last night, I just know Clay had to feel like one special 45 year old! And rightfully so.
Heres to many more...



1 comment:
awe my good looking young clients :) - miss you Paula hope you have a great Easter!
Post a Comment