It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...and what better way to kick off the season than with a visit with the jolly ol' man himself?
The good news is we all got to see Santa, the kids shared their Christmas lists, and Lucy only cried for a brief minute before settling right in. But, the great news is...Santa's lap is still dry! No accidents from Lucy.
Okay...I know you are probably tired of hearing about Lu and the potty, but I can't deny for one second that I wasn't biting my nails in fear of an accident right there on Santa's fancy red pants. {exhale} We made it and Santa didn't have a clue he was holding a ticking time bomb.
I broke the no flash rule on my last click. I was hoping it would do something to enhance the whole "behind the podium" obstacle. However, there is nothing I can do about Jack's new tucked under lip smile. And trust me I've tried.
All three kiddos went through their lists with Santa. I could see a whole element of surprise in Santa's eyes when Jack flipped his full page list over to the back which was yet, another full page. I've been reminding Jack that this is a "wish list".
Maggie basically rambled on about every piece of Frozen merchandise known to mankind. And Lucy requested a purple tricycle. {Uh-oh, I think Santa may have already painted it pink.}
After taking Lucy for a potty break in the luxurious stalls at Nordstroms, I sat my kids down in front of that gorgeous tree housed behind Santa's post. Thankfully this area is rule free and I loved the sweet smiles I captured.
I'm thinking my trio were in the Christmas spirit....just look at all that love!
We've checked off our visit with Santa. Now we've got to get on to tree decorating, light hanging, and all of the other joys the season brings.
Ooohh...I just can't wait...


No comments:
Post a Comment