Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas Day

Oh the joy of Christmas morning!  I can't imagine a better way to spend it then with these little ones.  I did, however, warn them that I didn't want to see their sweet little faces until 8:00 am.  And then I made them eat breakfast before they headed down to the kid's tree.  {one of my lovely mama traditions that I'm sticking to}

It just seems to gets better every year.  Watching Lu grow up and get right in the mix of everything was pure excitement.



Check out that face!  Christmas wishes do come true...a new trike! {and a Minnie Mouse helmet was soon to follow}.




Legos are the way to my boys heart.



And this little one?  Adore her!  I mean who gets this excited over a plate?







But, I'm sure Mags would be the first to admit, that her very own Frozen bike is way better.



After an over exhilarating Christmas morning, my kiddos waited anxiously by the window for the arrival of Grandma, Uncle Jon, and {soon to be} Aunt Bailee.

We were loving that it was our year with them.  It seems post wedding day they will start splitting holidays between the families...boo hoo.



Another gift exchange went down while we cooked and prepared for our Christmas dinner party.






Gotta love engineer Uncle Jon, he went to town putting together Daddy's new fabulouso grill!  Remind me not to buy any "assembly required" gifts unless it's our year with him.



Afternoon soon turned into evening and before we knew it was time to eat and celebrate with our Dumbacher side.  One of our favorite Christmas Day traditions.



We spent the evening eating, drinking, laughing and having a very Merry Christmas.  My little Lu was up until 9:00 pm...woah!  {That might explain why she woke up terribly sick the next morning...poor girl}  But, she held on like a trooper.



Merry Christmas to all!  Wishing you and your family a joyous season!  Until next year...


No comments: