Sunday, August 17, 2014

Happy Birthday Grandma

We celebrated Grandma's birthday this weekend.  Her big day falls on a Monday this year.  And, well, with school and work it just seemed like the logical thing to do.

We took her out to her favorite italian restaurant.  And I'd say we did pretty good with showering her with gifts.  She returned the favor by taking the bigs home to spend the night with her.  Lucy is still trying to figure out when she will be old enough to join them.

Jack and Lucy were in spaghetti heaven.  And Maggie ordered chicken fingers.  Can you believe the only kid in America who doesn't do spaghetti.  Maggie is most definitely my picky eater {and my cleanest because of it}.  



I've been threatening Jack that I am going to sign him up for etiquette classes.  Can you blame me?



I'm sure Lucy will be following suit.  This is what she looked like post meal.  I had her covered from head to toe in linens.



We got everyone cleaned up {for the exception of Maggie} and gave Grandma her happy birthday gifts.  This one was hard for me to let go of.  I'm loving the new line from Stella and Dot.  Have you noticed my recent addiction?



That was followed with a few sweets and a lot more mess {again with the exception of Maggie}.



Happy Birthday Grandma!  We love Love LOVE you!  And are so incredibly thankful that you are here to be a part of our everyday lives!



Next up is Lucy!  We will be celebrating TWO next weekend!  What?!?! Where has the time gone?


No comments: