Okay...so you know that little "weekend in the woods" fever? Well, it may not have been a cold {diagnosed by that nice country doctor} after all. Maybe it was this....
Hmm...we will never know. But, I do know one thing...Lucy got a tooth!
Yes, I am thrilled! Actually, almost giddy. So cute! Amazing how these little milestones get me even the third time around.
Even with all my excitement, guess who is even more excited? Jack.
Yes, Jack! He thinks he's figured out the whole Tooth Fairy mystery thing. One week he loses his first tooth and the next week Lu gets her first. I think he may just be on to something.
Can you see that little pearly white? It's tiny, but it's there and we are all loving it!

1 comment:
Oh my gosh, a tooth! I'm sure that teething contributed to her rough weekend in the woods. Can you believe that we are still waiting on our first tooth? Almost 10 months and still no teeth!
Post a Comment