Halloween will officially be my first holiday with three kids. A real trio!
It's also the first time I've purchased three of anything {to match that is}. Three Halloween shirts. And it's the first time I've put three kids on the front porch and tried to take pictures.
Believe it or not we had fun with this.
Maybe it was the novelty of Lucy joining us....or...the reward of one piece of Halloween candy when we were finished...or...Daddy's silly faces over my head...or...making their own silly faces...or...maybe just the fact that Halloween is so fun and those three shirts I ordered put my trio in the mood.
Oh and those shirts...there is a little story behind those. {murphy's law around here lately--seriously!!} So, I ordered them in August {yes, I'm a planner}. And they arrived on October 3rd {good thing I'm a planner, huh?} And that was only after 2 phone calls to the company. Anyway, when they arrived Wednesday, I opened the package to find Jacks's was way too small and Maggie's was on a black tee when I ordered it on a white one. And, as if that was not enough, Maggie's Halloween bow wasn't even in the package.
I made one very hormonal and over tired call to the company {after I stretched Jack's tee out for a good 45 minutes} and the company so kindly overnighted me a bigger size for Jack, a white cat tee for Maggie, and her bow. Amazing what a little post-partum aggression can accomplish. So we now have two cat Maggie tees. Anyone know a Maggie out there who needs a Halloween tee?
And now on to my Halloween trio...
That's one pretty cute trio, huh?
Lucy even decided to cooperate and turn in the right direction. And my Maggie, just look at her, such a spunky little gal!
But, this is where the real fun began. And guess who started it? As always, my silly Jack...life certainly wouldn't be the same without him!
Monkey see, monkey do. Anything Jack does, Maggie does tries.
Then Jack comes behind her and corrects her. "No Maggie like this, with your tongue out". {hence the extra extended tongue this time}
"Like this Jack?", as she so preciously peers his way.
Little Lucy has so much to look forward to. And thus far, she seems to thrive in the crazy happy chaos.
And one "out take" for the road...looking forward to a "trio"riffic Halloween season! {with the proper tees..and a halloween bow to match}






4 comments:
oh -the -drama we go through to get them to match!
Laughing at your stretching out comment. I've stuffed M's shirts with two pillows before. He loves walking in his room to see it sitting on his bed all propped up like a friend waiting on him:)
CUTE CUTE, trio!
soooo cute!!
cute!
They are so cute!
Post a Comment